9th to 11th October 2020
KEEP IT SIMPLE
Keep it simple was the last thing Dr. Bob, said to Bill W. – In 551 BC, Confucius said: “Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.” He also advised to “Keep it simple and focus on what matters. Don’t let yourself be overwhelmed.” Read more…
The scheduled progamme/agenda for the event starts with pre-event meetings starting Tuesday and continues through Friday to Sunday. Post-event meetings take place Sunday evening to Tuesday at 16h00. Seating is limited, only those with name-badges will be afforded entry. See schedule/agenda
Offering panoramic views of Biarritz Cote des Basques Beach and a heated outdoor swimming pool, Le Grand Large is an apartment-hotel situated in the heart of Biarritz, just 200 m from the Old Harbour with various stores, local markets and tapas bars nearby. Read more…
Book Venue Hotel
BOOK by phone, email, or online and receive convention discount code pricing.
Reservations: Tel: +33 (0)4 91 00 77 98 | Email: AA2020@vacancesbleues.fr | Online
The 2019 International AA Convention held in Biarritz, S.W. France takes place from 9 to 11 October 2020. Here are some answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding the Biarritz International AA convention. Read more…
This website serves to assist you in reserving your accommodation at the convention hotel &/or other accommodation, and to streamline your check-in upon arrival. Rates start at €??.00 per person/night B&B sharing at the convention hotel. Read more…
Day-trip excursions (at additional cost) to St Jean Pied de Port (mile 0 on El Camino) on Wednesday 7 October 2020, and to Lourdes (90 minutes from Biarritz) on Monday 12 October 2020 are planned for attendees additional enjoyment. Read more… Excursion registrations available here
• Registration (meetings & events) €35.00/person before 30 August 2020
• After 30 August 2020 online and on-site registration will be €42.00.
• Saturday night Event Banquet Dinner (€35.00) – (reservation is suggested)
• Banquet Dinner reservation (online) before 25 September 2020 is ESSENTIAL.
• Sunday night AAnniversary Dinner (€38.00) [Diane C.]-(reservation suggested)
• AAnniversary reservation (online) before 25 September 2020 is ESSENTIAL.
• Seating capacity in the ocean-front dining room is limited.
• Participation in the Event Banquet/AAnniversary-dinners is limited accordingly.
• Both meal reservations (online) before 25 September 2020 is ESSENTIAL.
• Make payment online using PayPal or credit/debit card below (includes a minor service fee.)
• Excursion registrations available here
Event Pre Registration
- Meetings/events AA Biarritz ’20 Convention.
- Pay with PayPal or Credit/Debit card.
- €35.00/person before 30 August 2020.
- €42.00/person after 30 August 2020.
Payment: How It Works
• Click Event Pre-Registration and/or Excursion Registration
• Payment window opens slowly – practice patience! 🙂
• If you are on Microsoft Windows browser and experiencing difficulty
we suggest you try using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browser (free)
Or email your registration fee by PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org
Convention hotel overlooks the ocean and is close to excellent golf courses
The Biarritz Tourism Office is well organized, and experienced in catering to convention attendees. Ready pre-programmed tours and excursions to the region are available on short notice. Read more…
We Look forward to seeing you in Biarritz in 2020