9th to 11th October 2020
KEEP IT SIMPLE
Keep it simple was the last thing Dr. Bob, said to Bill W. – Confucius said: “Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.” He also advised to “KEEP IT SIMPLE” and focus on what matters. Don’t let yourself be overwhelmed.” Read more…
The scheduled agenda for the event starts with pre-event meetings beginning Tuesday and continues through Friday to Sunday. Post-event meetings take place Sunday evening to Tuesday at 16h00. Seating is limited, those registered and with name-badges will be afforded entry. See schedule/agenda
CANCELLATION OR POSTPONEMENT BY COVED-19 TO BE DECIDED JULY 2020
Offering panoramic views of Biarritz’s Cote des Basques Beach and a heated outdoor swimming pool, Le Grand Large is an apartment-hotel situated in the heart of Biarritz, just 200 m from the Old Harbour with shops, specialty stores, local markets and tapas bars nearby. Read more…
Special Invited Speaker
Karen C. Ph.D., lecturer and facilitator of 12 Step workshops/presentations, an AA member since 1976, will share on “Double Winners”, and facilitate a 2 hour workshop/presentation “Tools For Living A Peaceful Life”. Karen is author of the successful recovery books “Each day a new Beginning”, “The promise of a New Day”, “In God’s Care”, among over 25 other books. Read more.
Book Venue Hotel
Book by phone, or email, and receive the convention discount pricing. Be sure to quote convention discount code AA2020. To avail of the discount pricing, call Reservations Tel: +33 (0)4 91 00 77 98 | Email: AA2020@vacancesbleues.fr. To learn more about the venue hotel click here. Alternative accommodation options are available here.
NB: DURING COVED-19 LOCK-DOWN, VENUE HOTEL RESERVATIONS ARE SHUT.
(Attempts to book dates on the hotel website will show hotel as fully booked.)
The 2020 International AA Convention held in Biarritz, southwestern France takes place from 9 to 11 October 2020. Here are some answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding the Biarritz International AA convention. Read more…
This website serves to assist you in reserving your accommodation at the convention hotel &/or other accommodation, and to streamline your check-in upon arrival. Venue hotel rates start at €55.00 per person/night B&B sharing (for a triple) at the convention hotel. Read more…
Day-trip excursions (at additional cost) to St Jean Pied de Port (Mile Zero on El Camino) on Wednesday 7 October 2020, and to Lourdes (90 minutes from Biarritz) on Monday 12 October 2020 are planned for attendees’ additional enjoyment. Excursion registrations and payment online are available here.
• Registration (meetings & events) €35.00/person before 30 August 2020.
• After 30 August 2020 online and on-site registration will be €42.00.
• Saturday night Event Banquet Dinner (€35.00) (reservation suggested).
• Banquet Dinner (€35.00) reservation before 25 September 2020 is ESSENTIAL.
• Sunday night AAnniversary Dinner (€38.00) (reservation suggested).
• AAnniversary Dinner reservation before 25 September 2020 is ESSENTIAL.
• Please note seating capacity in the ocean-front dining room is limited.
• Participation in the Event Banquet/AAnniversary-dinners is limited accordingly.
• Both event Meal Reservations are ESSENTIAL before 25 September 2020 .
- Meetings/events AA Biarritz ’20 Convention.
- Pay with PayPal or Credit/Debit card.
- €35.00/person before 30 August 2020.
- €42.00/person after 30 August 2020.
Payment: How It Works
• When you click “Pay with PayPal” button, it will ask for PayPal login in pop window.
• When you click “VISA / Master Card / AMEX ” buttons it will not ask for PayPal login
• User who does not have PayPal, can also pay using these cards.
• Go to Registration page for pay buttons and links available here.
• Click Pre-Registration, Dinner Registration &/or Excursion Registration.
• Payment window opens slowly – practice patience! 🙂.
• If you are on Microsoft Windows browser and experiencing difficulty.
• We suggest you try using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browser (free).
• Or email your registration fee by PayPal to email@example.com.
Convention hotel overlooks the ocean and is close to excellent golf courses.
The Biarritz Tourism Office is well organized, and experienced in catering to convention attendees. Ready pre-programmed tours and excursions to the region are available on short notice. Read more…
We Look forward to seeing you in Biarritz in 2020.