Pre-Registration is recommended.
• Payment may be made below on this page by PayPal and/or Credit/Debit card.
Meetings & events – (Pre-Registration Recommended)
• Capacity at the meeting venue is limited.
• Pre-registration is recommended to avoid disappointment.
Participants who register receive confirmation from PayPal and a further confirmation from Biarritz AA Convention communications. To Register simply go to Registration and click the PayPal button or bank card link at the bottom of the page. There is no form to fill out, You will receive access details promptly.
Why is there a registration Fee
Putting on and organizing the event entails certain fixed costs including Zoom License fees, Website costs, and administration costs.
Based on the principle of ‘self supporting through our own contributions’, Any excess funds, including Seventh Tradition donations, to the event’s needs, will be donated to Intergroup and/or GSO. Thank you for helping us to be self-supporting.
What is Self Supporting
Self-support begins with me, because I am part of us – the group. The organizers, BAB Anglophone AA Group pay rent, utility bills, buy coffee, snacks, and A.A. Literature, support their Intergroup office, their area committee, and their General Service Office. If it were not for those entities, many would never discover the miracles of A.A.
• Zoom login URLs & passwords will be available on the event website secret page.
• The PayPal receipt you receive will confirm your registration/access to the event
• If you have not registered you will need to do so, to receive access
Register with PayPal or bank card
• Registered members only may contact us for access details after 20 September 2021
• No PayPal account? Use your credit or debit card here and click ‘pay with card’
• Email address for access details and info is firstname.lastname@example.org
SECURITY FEATURES are implemented in the interest of minimizing hackers & ‘zoom-bombers’
NOTE: ACCESS IS AVAILABLE ONLY UPON REGISTERING
REGISTRATION PAYPAL PAYMENT BUTTON BELOW AT BOTTOM OF PAGE
Registration for the event is Covid-19 restrictions dependent
Virtual convention registration applies only if Covid-19 restriction are in place
In person registration applies only if Covid-19 restrictions are lifted
Virtual convention registration is for those attending virtually only
Virtual convention registration is Covid restrictions dependent
How Much does Registration cost
Virtual convention registration is €12.50. May be paid online via PayPal on this website
Payment via PayPal or bank card online, in euros.
Have you reserved/booked/paid the following for the event?
Registration fee | Book/Pay here
Day excursions to St Jean Pied de Port (Wednesday) and Lourdes (Monday)
Day-excursion to St Jean Pied de Port (€69.00) | info here, | Reserve/Pay here
Book by email directly with O.C. via email@example.com
Pay Registration here…
Virtual event registration
Registration access 09102021
Fees for In-person/on-site event registration 9th Oct 2021
- Meetings/events AA Biarritz ’21’ Convention.
- Pay with PayPal or Credit/Debit card.
- €12.50/person registration fee
Payment: How It Works
• When you click “Pay with PayPal” button, it will ask for PayPal login in pop window.
• When you click “VISA / Master Card / AMEX ” buttons it will not ask for PayPal login
• User who does not have PayPal, can also pay using these cards.
• Click Registration or Excursion Registration
• The payment window opens slowly – practice patience! 🙂
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have difficulty paying with PayPal or click here